MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Loses Continued

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:46 AM

Man, this is why forex is called the thing for the tought hearted....I kept on losing !!
Quite a different from last week glorious tradings, right?
It takes a simple internet disconnection to ruin a forex trader's week...
So, til internet connection returns to normal, and til I returned on profits, I will stop posting screenshots of my positions and concentrate of revenging my losses.
I know, I have been trading on high risk behaviour, and been suffering from the negative effects of those behaviour, but I was also in profits.
Learning both ways, I think I know more about performing high risk, high profits maneuvers.

Stay tuned.


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |