MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Saturday, February 11, 2006

Trading of February 10th, 2006

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:39 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The enemy moved with uncanny stances. Its speed suddenly arose, and his movements somehow stubbron. I had to chop left and right and used every skills and instincts that I have to emerge victorious. I decided to force myself to watch the movements of the enemy, and used it for my advantages. Every cells in me sung the same tune last night: You are The Survivor!!

And yes, I finally proved that I am The Survivor. Scored a total profit of US$ 6.18, or 12% of initial capital and 300.10% of daily target, with one open position which stayed there and taunting me to fight him. I must, and I will !!

So, for this week, I have booked a profit of US$ 38.49, or 74.71% of initial capital and 344.84% of target.
Next week will be very challenging, I can sure you. I have still have to prove my endurance and strength next week.

Happy trading, and wish me luck!!


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger AI Gift Idea Generator (TW) said…

    Wow... great blog I cannot imagine how busy you are, trading forex always everyday, writing blog as well. I don't have the strength like you. I trading commodity but i will switch to stock and option in the coming week.
    You can check my blog also at :
    http://yunar34.blogsome.com

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home