MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Thursday, February 16, 2006

Trading of February 15th, 2006

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:44 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I had a flu yesterday, and my internet connection was troublesome, so my trading has been tormenting. A quick decision to trust my instinct had saved my and yield me profits. I booked a total profits of US$ 15.97, or 9.29% of initial capital, 232.28% of daily target.

I think what will come next is interesting: the general consensus of indicator show a rather threatening consensus, but 1H, 4H, and 1D MACD show signs of CABLE rising up. Furthermore, Sterling has been able to resist a drop from 1.7490 in 1.7380.

My guess is, Sterling will be weakened slightly in european opening session, but will rise again in USA session.

Let us see then, shall we?


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |