MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Trading of February 14th, 2006

by Eko Prasetyo @ 2:45 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



After bleeding heavily in the early hours, I finally managed to exact my revenge and posted a significant profit of US$ 24.14, or 16.3% of capital, 408.61% of target.

And finally CABLE is showing some technical retrace, able to bounce more than 70 pips from 1.7286. Will Bernancke speech later today put CABLE on another stress or will it go stronger?

Hourly MACD shows signicant support for rising up more today, while Fundamental economic outlook shows a rather supportive consensus for CABLE.

We'll see more today.

Happy Trading !!


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |