MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Trading of January 13th, 2006

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:26 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I somehow knew that that one long position up there was going to put me into much trouble.
It did.
I have to put more funds into my live trading account so that the long position can be maintained and lost resulting from it reduced. So far there are still 2 longs and 1 short opened.

Managed to gain US$ 8.19 profit, or 8.11% of initial capital, 202.8% of daily target.

I think huge cut-losses are coming next. Man, this week is going to be a scary one.

Now, can someone please tell me, where will CABLE be moving next? My hunch is down, because of the negative CPI that will come out on 9.30 a.m GMT later today.


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |