MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Monday, February 20, 2006

Another huge loss

by Eko Prasetyo @ 8:06 AM

Forex trading is about gaining a lot and losing a lot more.
This is morning, and already I lost half of my capital.
Bummer.
And I thought I am talented for forex trading....

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |

3 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger PinkyB said…

    I was interested to sign up with Marketiva until I read their TOS saying they have the right to increase the margin anytime. And if so, the users are required to wire transfer into our marketiva accounts immediately. :(

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Eko Prasetyo said…

    Actually fye, you don't have to wire transfer immediately.
    What you need to do immediately is to give them your identification documents

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger PinkyB said…

    Ohh....thanks Eko. Im looking fwd to participate in FOREC trading soon. Still learning n practising using one of the simulators. Thanks!!

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home