MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Saturday, November 05, 2005

Trading of November 4, 2005

by Eko Prasetyo @ 3:08 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I know, i know, I should have made more than just US$ 43.52462 due to euro being dragged to bottomless pit last night...but I had a cold and needed to sleep earlier (becoming a forex trader in Indonesia means you have to sleel late), so just to ensure, I secured my profits on +20 pips each (except that +3 pips..I was on margin).

Hopefully signals from beritaforex@yahoo.com, starting monday, will give me +50 profits, each for EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

Contact beritaforex@yahoo.com for profittable signals for just US$ 50 per month !!

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |