MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Profits of Yesterday - October 31st, 2005

by Eko Prasetyo @ 3:10 AM

All of the positions I opened yesterday, except 2 EUR/USD LONGS, was closed, and they gave me a US$ 45.3517 (forty five dollars thirty five point seventeen cents) profits. Not bad, not bad at all.

These are the positions I took yesterday:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



And these are the signals I received from beritaforex@yahoo.com:

EURUSD Sell 1.2050/60 target 1.2020/30, 1.2000

GBPUSD sell 1.7740/50 target 1.7720, 1.7680

So, if you wanna have that kind of profits like I do (and that's not the whole potencies..I am an easily satisfied trader ), join Marketiva and contact beritaforex@yahoo.com for trading signals offer.

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |