MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Saturday, October 29, 2005

Wild Saturday Night

by Eko Prasetyo @ 6:56 AM

Last night was probably the wildest trading night I have ever had with Marketiva; scoring profits from both SHORT and LONG positions on a night when EUR/USD plummeted.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



As you can see, I started poorly, dumping US$ 2.6 , but in the end, it was a very profitable night, with me scoring US$ 23.9658. (keep going on like this daily, I'll be bailing myself out of my official work in no time )


It was a night mixed between profits from signals displayed here, profits from my own realtime technical analysists, profits from my own aggresive stance in a narrowly swinging market, and profits from my instincts.

It was a night to remember, for sure.

I wish I had a larger capital for last night tradings .

Marketiva is indeed forex trading platform for the poor.

Most of my profits were coming from following the advice of a signal giver, you can contact him at beritaforex@yahoo.com. His service is now worth US$ 50 per month, with signals for GBP/USD and EUR/USD pairs given around 2 a.m and 5 a.m GMT. Considering the profits you'll receive, I think the signals are a steal !!

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |