MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Friday, November 04, 2005

The Big Euro Dips - Trading Results of November 03, 2005

by Eko Prasetyo @ 3:47 AM

I managed to secure US$ 30,6 yesterday, helped by a good instinct and a good luck.

One of the closed positions was SHORT EUR/USD position I opened days ago. I guess my hunch on not closing earlier was right: It gives me US$ 13 in the end.

The results of the tradings are displayed below:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Look forward for another happy trading sessions !!

Happy Trading, Folks !!


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |