MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Monday, November 07, 2005

Chart prep work

by Eko Prasetyo @ 10:38 AM

Someone sent me this:

Chart prep work:
1. One the 1 hour chart use a 20 SMA.
2. On the 15 Minute and the 5 minute charts use a 20 and a 200 SMA.

Rules:
When price is above the 20 SMA on the 1 hour chart, The prefered
trade is long. Go to the 5 minute or the 15 minute chart and set
your mind in "LONG" gear and ONLY look for long trades.
The opposite applies for going short.

You can use RSI(14) over/under 50 on the 1 hour and also the 5
minute or 15 minute to confirm you trade decision.

Well, try it if you wish...

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |