MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Sunday, October 16, 2005

Additions

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:35 PM

I have added some news regarding forex on my sidebar. There's a lot of them for you to stare there to compliment your adventure on my blog.

And starting tomorrow, I will have a kind of "forex trading signal" posted here in my blog, courtesy of a "trusted source".

As usual, like all free trading signal givers always say: use it at your own risk. Analyze the signal first, make sure it fits the ongoing trend, and make sure you have the right market conditions to implement the signals.

My own Marketiva journey will be here, as usual, complete with the pictures of my own trading charts, and the story and analysists behind them.

Here's for bright tomorrow in FOREX TRADING !!

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |