MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Friday, October 14, 2005

Lost and Closed

by Eko Prasetyo @ 3:33 AM

Well, Forex Market has shown its volatility and cruelty once more.

I was forced to close SHORT EUR/USD position I took last night due to it has suffered -75 pips.

And my SHORT GBP/USD position was not looking so good too. It has been suffering from -112 pips and I think the negative pips will go on.

I closed it manually.

From two positions, I lost more than 66% of my capitals. I believe many other traders suffered the same thing tonight, thinking that euro (EUR/USD) and pound (GBP/USD)

Yeah, I know, I'm still lame at this whole forex business. For no, I'll stop my live trading and learn more with virtual trading.

Patience and Being Emotionless are the keys.


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |