MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Forecast for October 14th, 2005

by Eko Prasetyo @ 9:43 PM

EUR/USD will still go down, without any hope of rebouncing in the day after tomorrow.
Perhaps if you take SHORT position now, you'll have more then +40 points tomorrow.

As for GBP/USD, the situation will be the same: Going on SHORT would be the best choice for the longer terms, because long period moving averages seem to create a ever decreasing level of resistance.

USD/CAD has been taking a lift for the past weeks, and it seems it will still go up tomorrow. Better put a LONG position wisely.

What, where's the number you ask? Well...wait till I learn from the masters, will ya

As for now, let's pray that my forecasts are true

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |