MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Saturday, June 10, 2006

Trading of Week of June 5th, 2006

by Eko Prasetyo @ 1:17 PM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Secured a profit of US$ 27.1801, or 20.44% of capitals, and no positions are left open.
Not bad, eh? Great even, if you consider I was about to go broke by letting 2 losing positions alive.

So here's for a more profitable tradings next week, CHEERS !!



| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |

3 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger fractal said…

    Congratulations! I am also trading with Marketiva, and it was curious to read your notes. Could you post more often please? I know it isn't easy, as my own blog is sorely neglected but it is very reassuring to read how fellows are doing. :)
    Keep them pips coming!

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Vitaral said…

    Hello! I also trade with Marketiva, and I am very pleased with them, too. Btw, I will be starting my own blog, too, soo - feel welcome to stop by and say "hi" - I will be happy to discuss and exchange ideas with other Marketiva traders. Best of luck!

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Mya i link exchange with your's
    here is my blog Marketiva Forex

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home