MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Choppy Market

by Eko Prasetyo @ 10:30 PM

The market is quite choppy lately, make me unable to make certain decisions on where should I take directions.
But I have scored on average 10-15 pips daily nonetheless, but still waiting for those lingering SHORTS to be closed in profits
Well, while here, why don't you guys checked on ProFXSignal. They are new, cheaps, but also provide a rather comprehensive forex services. Now, if only they provide pooled account..

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |