MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Friday, December 02, 2005

Refunded...and trapped

by Eko Prasetyo @ 9:09 AM

Well..you know, if you read rightside of this blog..you'll know that I got profits from 12DailyPro and that profits have gone to my Marketiva account.

And that profits turned into open positions at once...only to be trapped in a tighly margined open positions. Damn.

Anyway, I am now studying how to make my metatrader 1 minute charts a guidance for my Marketiva trading. It's tricky, but the potencies are there.

It helps in nowadays volatile forex market.

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |