MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Sunday, January 24, 2010

47.32% loss

by Eko Prasetyo @ 2:27 PM

When you have greed setting in, you see loss. When you see loss, you became panic. When you became panic, you do crazy things. When you do crazy things, you incur more losses.

47.32% losses this week due to greed, panic, and not taking the cues that my technical tricks are losing their magics. With 3 negative positions still open, I can not see good fortunes for the next week, unless God smiles at me and decide to raise up G/U and E/U 300 points each. One can only hope.

Labels:


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |