MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Forex is....Undpredictable

by Eko Prasetyo @ 11:56 AM

It's not always technical analysis, it seems. I have been in two days without profits, and it scares me. I just lost 50% this week, and my three open positions are -300 in total. Bummer.
I have seen the pattern though: I have more luck gaining profits when the overall mood is against dollar and I will lose a lot if the reverse is trending. Better be careful next time.
Guess I'll stick to daytime job longer then :|

Labels:


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |