MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Tuesday, December 01, 2009

16.2% Profit

by Eko Prasetyo @ 6:50 PM

Got 16.2% profit today trading Cable and Swissy. Well, long term technically Cable can go up some more, but I prefer to sleep nicely tonight without thinking about it. There will be, technically, an open chance to go long again on Cable and short on Swissy, being USA PMI is going to be higher.

Oh, have I told you that I am an anti-dollar forex trader? Probably the only one in the world. Why, you asked? Religious reason, that's why.

Happy trading for all!


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |