MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Profits

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:01 AM

Here I am, finally recovering profits from forex trading. That's a far cry from consecutive losses I had been having in the early days of my forex adventure.

I guess learning much of things needed have been helping me to grow trading skills and instincts.

Learning much, and have good connections among the veterans of forex trading.

I have two connections now, my master and my cousin's master. Both are seasoned veterans. One lives through forex trading, another have helped creating other veterans.

I have been hoping that their skills will rub on me, slowly, but surely.

But in the end, it is me who will dictate my own life.


| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |