MY MARKETIVA JOURNEY: A FOREX TRADER'S BLOG

Follow My Journey Into The Depth of FOREX, The Most Liquid Market In The World, using Marketiva!! This is my daily updates, my ups and downs, my striving to reach that pinnacle of success many men and women dream about: Financial Freedom Through Forex!



Sunday, October 23, 2005

Found Investment Plans

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:47 AM

I found 2 investment plans while wandering the net:

Professional Managed Forex Trading for Big and Small Investors

It's more like a HYIP with clear and focused investment plans: Forex Trading. That means this one promises to give you profits from the forex market only. That's a handy one for someone who wants to have a share of forex market profits but doesn't have time to do it himself.

Next is an auto-surf program:




This one looks like it means it, and it accepts Indonesians too !!

Well, for the truth, I haven't invested in boths..not enough cash stored inside my e-gold account

Current flooding of information regarding online investments have been enough to make my head spins...and my business instinct excited

More on this kind of investmens soon !!

| My Diary | Join Marketiva| |